Friday, Sep. 8: 6:00pm–10:00pm
Saturday, Sep. 9: 12:00pm–10:00pm
Sunday, Sep. 10: 11:00am–6:00 pm
The NC Folk Fest takes place on several stages centrally located within downtown Greensboro, NC. The Greensboro Cultural Center at 200 N. Davie Street is a landmark at the center of the Festival site. Due to street closures during the Festival, vehicles will NOT be able to navigate directly to this central location.
The NC Folk Fest is FREE to attend and no tickets are required! Food, beverages, marketplace handcrafts, and merchandise are available for purchase.
- View the 2023 NC Folk Fest map
- Download and print the 2023 NC Folk Fest map
- Pick up a printed 2023 NC Folk Fest map from an Information Booth at the event
Street parking (free and paid) is available on a first-come, first-served basis on several streets adjacent to the Festival site. ParkMobile app recommended for paid spaces.
Surface Lot parking is available on a first-come, first-served.
Four of Greensboro’s multi-level parking decks are open for a flat rate of $10 per day:
- Bellemeade Parking Deck - 1,276 spaces at 220 North Greene Street: height limit is 7'0"
- Church Street Parking Deck - 417 spaces at 215 North Church Street: height limit is 6',7"
- Greene Street Parking Deck - 706 spaces at 211 South Greene Street: height limit is 6'8"
- Eugene Street Parking Deck - 948 spaces at 215 North Eugene Street
- Davie Parking Deck at 109 East Market Street – closed to public during NC Folk Fest.
If traveling in a vehicle that exceeds the height limitations of the parking decks, there are three surface lots available for accessible parking:
- Two municipal surface lots at Eugene/Washington and Washington/Federal Place. Managed by the Mayor’s Committee for Persons with Disabilities.
- J. Douglas Galyon Depot surface lot at 236 East Washington Street. This lot is first-come, first-served. May be accessed via Washington Street.
- Songs of Hope & Justice Concert: Wednesday, September 6 at 7pm
- Ethno USA Community Concert: Thursday, September 7 (location TBD)
- Folk Fest 5K: Sunday, September 10 at 11am
American Sign Language: Select performances will be ASL interpreted. Please view the final schedule for a full list of ASL interpreted performances.
Rain or Shine
NC Folk Fest runs rain or shine! Performances may be delayed but will resume promptly when rain when the worst of the rain subsides. Ponchos are for sale at the Merchandise Tent.
Artist and Festival Merchandise
Our Merchandise Tent will be open all weekend selling recordings, t-shirts, and other items from the festival and performers.
Photography and Videography
Your Presence is Your Permission!
Credentialed photographers and videographers will be working throughout the Festival. Some images may be used in upcoming promotional materials.
We consider your presence at the event to be your permission for such promotional use by the Festival.
No Pets at NC Folk Fest
We love our four-legged friends, but ask that you leave pets at home for their own comfort. This excludes trained service animals.